Welcome to VBS 2017 at Ivy Creek Baptist Church!
Each night begins in the main sanctuary at 6:00 pm with worship rally. Drop off will begin at 5:45 pm. Our safety/traffic crew will guide you to the drop off area at the BACK of the sanctuary. Entrance through the front doors will not be permitted! If you have preregistered your child, you will not need to go the registration table unless you have not picked up your registration packet. Please have your child wear their nametag each night, as this will help us know where he or she is supposed to be and also has their car tag number so we can dismiss them quickly. Car line will begin at 8:35 after all the students have arrived back in the sanctuary. Please display your car line number in your front window so that it is visible to our traffic crew.
A light meal/snack will be served to your child each night. It will not be necessarily their first rotation, so make sure they have something to eat before they come if needed. If your child has food allergies, please make sure you have noted this on the registration form and send in an alternative snack labeled with your child’s name each night as needed.
Please dress your children comfortably (tennis shoes suggested) as we will have recreation outside each night, weather permitting.
Thursday night is Family Night! Please arrive by 5:45 so the children can line up and be ready to process into the sanctuary for the program. Following the program, we will have food and games for lots of fun! A parent/guardian is required to accompany your child on this night.
We are excited about sharing God’s love with your kids this summer! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to get to know your kids.
Emergency contact numbers:
- Ivy Creek Baptist Church office: 770-932-8453
- Caroline Dale, Creek Kids Director: 770-339-0704
- Also, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Schedule of events:
- Sunday, June 4: Opening night- wear “Creek Kids” shirt or blue shirt
- Monday, June 5: Missions night- wear yellow or green
- Tuesday, June 6: Water night- wear clothes to get wet (no white or light colors or swimsuits)
- Wednesday, June 7: Wear pink or red
- Thursday, June 8: Family night- wear “Creek Kids” shirt or blue shirt