Primary Contact: Stephen Mainer, 770-595-5231, firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations: Seteca Seminary – VERY safe, nice, and reasonable. Website is www.seteca.edu
Itinerary may Include:
- Minor construction/repairs
- Evangelism in communities and public schools
- VBS activities at Elim Bautista Zone 21 Guatemala City and Elim Bautista Patzun
- Potential visit to an orphanage
- Free-time to include sight-seeing at the artisans market in Antigua (www.aroundantigua.com)
Training/Team Building Meetings
Training meetings and Bible Studies will be scheduled in the near future. These meetings will cover raising financial support, cultural and language introduction, packing tips, and other logistics. Most importantly, these meetings provide the opportunity for the team to get to know each other better and to make sure we’re all one in spirit and in purpose
Preliminary Expense Estimate
This could vary by as much as $200 either way, depending upon the number of people on the team. Expenses can be paid through a combination of personal funds, financial sponsors, personal fundraising, and/or support from the Ivy Creek Missions Team. We have historically seen and we continue to believe that whom God has join Him in this work, God will enable, financially and otherwise. Raising financial support training will be covered in our first team meeting.
*Commitment to be on the team requires all forms and a $100 deposit to be turned in by the deadline date, February 11th, 2018, to Wylene Mosely at 770-932-8453 or email@example.com . Your commitment signifies that you agree to reimburse Ivy Creek for the cost of the plane fare, should you change your mind or not be able to use your ticket for any reason. Anyone delaying their commitment until after the signup deadline will run the risk of paying current market price for flights and/or traveling separately from the group.
*You will need a passport. It generally takes 6 weeks to complete the process.
- Ivy Creek Baptist Church- www.ivycreekbaptist.org/ministries/missions
- CDC website- https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/guatemala
- Gwinnett County Health Dept.- www.gnrhealth.com
- Buford: 770-614-2401
- Lawrenceville: 770-339-4283
- Hall County Health Dept.- www.phdistrict2.org , 770-531-5600
- Passport Health- www.passporthealthusa.com, 678-381-1633