Pack your bags & grab your gear, VBS 2021 is headed to present-day Israel where an epic adventure of discovery awaits. Discover long-hidden treasures, amazing finds, & exciting evidence that proves biblical events were not just stories. They really happened. As junior archaeologists kids will study tangible pieces of the past to learn the truth about who Jesus is and why He came. Along the way they’ll discover the truth of Jeremiah 29:13 that God reveals Himself to us when we seek and search for Him with all our hearts!
We are so thrilled to offer VBS this summer for 3 year olds – 8th grade. Children should be potty-trained to attend.
A few new things this year!
Rotation sites (offered outside as weather permits)
- Bible Study
- Held in the Main Sanctuary
- Instead of a meal, children will be offered prepackaged snacks
Masks are not required
- Masks are not required to attend any VBS activities
- Family night moves to Sunday night at 6:00 pm! Bring your whole family for a great night of fun!
- Monday-Thursday will have car line drop off and pick up.
- There is no cost for VBS
- T-shirts will be available for $10 each