SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: PSalm 107:1-32
SERMON IN A SENTENCE
Because we have been saved, freed, healed, and delivered, we who are redeemed should always be thankful and ready to give testimony to the Lord’s grace and mercy.
- The redeemed should praise and thank the Lord.
- Whom does the Lord redeem?
- The Lord saves lost and weary travelers in need of a guide.
- The Lord frees prisoners bound by sin and facing death.
- The Lord heals the sick due to their own sin.
- The Lord delivers those who are overwhelmed by life’s circumstances.