Scripture Reference: Acts 3: 1-10
- The Church is to be on mission for God. Vs 1.
- Our model is the first century church.
- Our mission has been given to us, and is the same for every church.
- The Church is to focus primarily on people who need a miracle from God. Vs. 2-3
- People who need a miracle are right outside the doors of the church.
- People who need the church most are often invisible to the church.
- God has strategically placed people around us.
- The Church has the responsibility and privilege to deliver a message that points people to God. Vs. 4 -10.
- As a follower of Christ you and I may be the only Jesus our neighbors see today.
- We don’t have everything people may want, but we do have what people need.
- Life change creates a contagious atmosphere in the church.
Notes from Day 1 of Fall Revival 2016 (October 2, 2016):
- Rev. Wynn challenged us Sunday morning from Acts 3 that “It’s What is on the Outside that Counts.” Our church is to be on mission for God, is to focus primarily on people who need a miracle from God and has the responsibility and privilege to deliver a message that points people to God.
- Rev. Wynn spoke to us from Matthew 9 and challenged us to pray two prayers this week…1- Lord, give me your eyes for the people around me and 2- Lord, I don’t ask much, but break my heart for the lost people around me.