Scripture Reference: Mark 6:6b-13
Sermon in a Sentence
The urgency of the gospel necessitates that we be active disciples who live lives dependent upon God’s power and provision, focused on the mission of obediently proclaiming the straightforward message of faith and repentance.
- There is an urgency to the gospel message.
- The urgency of the gospel called for the disciples to move from observers to participants, sent out in Christ’s power.
- The urgency of the gospel necessitated that the disciples travel light and depend on God’s provisions.
- The urgency of the gospel meant that the disciples had to focus on their mission rather than their comfort.
- The urgency of the gospel demanded that the disciples testify to its seriousness.
- The urgency of the gospel required obedience.